My name is Annette Winter and I own and operate That’s Graphic. I live in Loxton, which is in South Australia’s Riverland region.
A bit about me:
- I have been creating graphic design projects and developing websites for more than 20 years, servicing small to medium sized businesses.
- I love what I do.
- Customer service and satisfaction has always been my top priority, and I enjoy working closely with clients to develop unique design concepts.
- Because I am a small business, I am able to give my full attention to every project I take on.
- Through That’s Graphic, I am constantly learning new skills and techniques, enabling me to continually improve on quality of service.
- I enjoy the challenge of creating fresh and innovative ideas for every client.
- Communication is a vital part of my business philosophy. I value client input and feedback.
- I am married to Paul and we have 2 sons , 2 daughter-in-laws and 3 grandchildren!
A BRIEF HISTORY
That’s Graphic started under the name of Loxton Business Services in the mid-1990s where Paul and I offered Bookkeeping Services and I started dabbling in Graphic Design.
As the design side of the business developed and diversified into Website Design and Development, we felt the need to market the design side under a different name. And so in 1999, That’s Graphic was born and is managed by me.
Whilst I don't employ anyone, I have a developed a network of quality people with various skill sets who I am able to outsource specialised programming too if required, or to use as a sounding board if unsure of anything.